Canada Temporary Visa

Canada welcomes more than 35 million temporary residents each year. Unless they are Canadian citizens or Canadian Permanent Residents, individuals coming to Canada for the purpose of visiting, studying or working may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to enter Canada.


Canada Visitor Visa

A visitor visa allows you to enter Canada as a visitor or tourist. Generally, you can stay in Canada for up to 6 months as a visitor. A visitor means a person who is lawfully in Canada or seeks to come into Canada for a temporary purpose and who is not a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or the holder of a minister’s permit.

Canada Student Visa

A study permit allows a foreign national to study in Canada at a specific Canadian educational institution and in a specific program. Canada welcomes more than 350,000 students each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.


Canada Work Permit

A work permit allows a foreign national with an offer of employment from a Canadian company to work in Canada on a temporary basis. Foreign nationals wishing to work in Canada on a temporary basis usually require a work permit. Two of the main programs through which work permits are issued are the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP) and the International Mobility Program (IMP). TFWP offers work permits for candidates whose employers obtain a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Parents and Grandparents super Visa

A super visa allows parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status. Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents intending to obtain temporary residence to visit their close relatives may apply for extended visitors’ visas known as Super Visas.