Skilled-Recognized Graduate visa

If you are a recent university engineering graduate then you may be eligible for the Skilled – Recognized Graduate Visa. This visa allows engineering graduates to live in Australia for 18 months. You have full work rights and can choose your own employer. Institutions with Washington Accord accreditation meet the requirements for this visa, as do a select number of other universities and technical colleges from around the world.

Temporary Skill Shortage Visa

Temporary Skill Shortage Visa enables employers to address labor shortages by hiring skilled workers where they cannot find an appropriately skilled Australian. It facilitates employment of foreign workers to address temporary skill shortages, while ensuring that Australian workers get priority. Temporary Skill Shortage Visa holders can work in Australia in their nominated occupation and may have a pathway to permanent residency.

Temporary Graduate Visa

The temporary graduate visa allows you to remain in Australia to work after you have finished your studies. The visa has two streams: Graduate Work stream and Post-Study Work stream. The length of your stay will depend on which stream you apply for. It is a good way to extend your stay in Australia to improve your chances of becoming eligible for a permanent or provisional skilled visa.

Working Holiday Visa

If you’re aged between 18 and 30 and hold a passport for a country or region participating in Australia’s Working Holiday Maker program, you may be eligible to apply for a 12-month visa which enables you to work in Australia while you are here. The Working Holiday Maker program has two types of visas Working Holiday visa and Work and Holiday visa depending on your country of residence.

Training Visa

The Training Visa allows Australian companies and government agencies to sponsor applicants to participate in occupational training activities and professional development activities. This visa allows you to work for your sponsor in your job whilst undertaking in a structured training program provided by your employer. The Visa is a temporary visa for applicants wishing to undertake occupational training in Australia.

IGP Education Center