Study In USA

The United States of America has been a global leader in the field of education and boasts of a lion’s share of top ranked universities according to all major international rankings. Few countries offer as many high ranked universities and noble laureate academia, as USA does.

The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with more than 1,000,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing. From the mid-1950’s, when international student enrolment was only just reaching 35,000, international education in the USA has come a long way.

We look forward to helping students who are considering continuing education in the United States. You find all the tools you need to compile your necessary research in deciding if the United States is the best place for you. We have gathered valuable information on educational, social, cultural and economic aspects of studying in the U.S.

Top courses to study in USA

Computer Science and Information Technology
Business Analytics and Data Science
Business Management
Social Sciences
Physical and Life Sciences

How to Stay in the US Legally After Graduation

One of the ways that students can stay in the US on an international student visa after graduation is with an OPT extension. The post-completion OPT allows recent graduates to work in the US for up to 12 months. 

Many international students wonder how can I apply for OPT before graduation? Unlike Curricular Practical Training (CPT), which must be completed while you are still enrolled at your college or university, OPT can be completed before or after graduation. Just keep in mind you are only eligible for 12 months of practical training total. If you used all of your OPT or CPT while you were still enrolled, you will not be eligible for this type of F-1 visa extension. However, you become eligible again if you enrol in graduate school. 

Students who are studying science, technology, engineering, or mathematics may be eligible for a STEM OPT extension. This program allows you to stay and work in the US for 24 months after graduation.

Queens College

Northeastern University

Illinois State University

Suffolk University


Hofstra University

The University of Arizona

University of California